Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When Money Speaks The Truth Is Silent


What is truth!
& What do we call a lie?
If I look around in my office, it's hard to find one who always speaks the truth. I believe almost all of us lie at least when it comes to asking for a leave from your boss! We all are used to give excuses!

Nevertheless, does it make you a Liar?
This has become a hot topic of discussion in my friend circle.
Few say that unless your lie harms someone, you should not bother!
Few others say, believe in getting the work done.Whether it was through a truth or lie, doesn't matter. They do not think of the other consequences.
But funny part is that none of them says to be adamant and never lie!!! :D

Even so, again, when I look around at the people enjoying at the top, thinking of the ways, they would have followed to reach there, gives a thought that a person who only believes in truth and does not play strategies cannot reach there.

So, one is left with two options.Either be out of race. Look for a job where you are the only one running and would therefore be always on top Or Observer the strategies around and indulge these in you.

Because I love my career, I personally prefer the second option and would try out not to hurt anyone. However, not to hurt any one cannot be put as a constraint because when one person steps up a stair, others are automatically hurt!!!


When Money Speaks The Truth Is Silent




What is required by our Boss is Lie Detector ;)




What is required by us is Rest Chair :P

1 comment: