Saturday, May 6, 2023

Self Esteeem - Biggest hurdle

I want to fly high in the sky. Sitting in the best of best companies in the tech field. I want to be a true geek.

We all want to fly high in the sky. to experience the best of the bests. to achieve all the aims and to live a chosen life.

As far as I am concerned, I desire to be at best in algorithms, web knowledge, hacking, databases... the list is huge :P


The key things required are dedication and determination. The ability to then perform is already gifted by the almighty to everyone here. :)


but whenever we think of preparing, we start counting prerequisites.
As of today, whenever I think of preparing, first comes a list of required things in mind. I need a study table, a study room, a studying environment, no one around to disturb me...


I wish to live my life by my own rules. Everything should go the way I want it to be. One should only speak what I want to hear. Any single extra word seems to be a waste of time.


I have started thinking that I am a logical and brilliant person. I have become egoistic. 


I know I am going wrong. this is not the way one can reach the heights. What is required to be there is simple living and high thinking. I pray that grant me Man Neeva te Mat Uchi. 

This pseudo-proudy feeling is not letting me ignore the environment and concentrate on hard work. 


I know I can fly high in the sky, the only hurdle is the self-esteem. I will try my best to keep myself on a side and continue with full focus and energy in the way shown by Waheguru ji.


By the grace of Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji, I believe that I will succeed. 

| Drated in year 2013 |

No comments:

Post a Comment