Thursday, March 28, 2013

lets Jump Now!


What do you do to see a pit in the road?


for me...
Thanks to all who created pits on my road.
Thanks to all who dint let me walk by side.
I am learning to jump now.


I usually used to walk by side and keep eyes on destiny. Same was the attitude towards all tidbit problems in daily routine. Simply ignore and stay chill !


Until recently, when I realized that I am missing the fun of facing these tidbit problems. I owe to all who created pits on my road. I owe to all who dint let me walk from sides and dragged me in. I am finally learning to jump now !!!


Journey is now more adventurous and so is the happiness achieved on crossing each pit.


Life is like a video game. Think of Temple Run or Mario. How these games would have been if there existed plain way without pits! boring huh...Exploring those landscapes, fighting with enemies, solving puzzles, collecting powers, add fun to the game... so is with the life.


It's not about
"chalte chalte kat jaye raste zindagi yuhi chalte rahe meaning"

means wishing that life is smoothly passed walking on roads"


rather it's
"Aye bhai zaraa daikh ke chalo aage hi nahi peechhe bhi"

means don't just keep a watch on your way ahead but also on a way just crossed.



Enjoy!!
most important motto of life :)




3 comments: